What do we really thrive on?

We Sherlockians do love books. We especially love the scholarly works that seek to offer us an insight into the mind of ACD.

In this regard there is much to be enjoyed about the BSI Manuscript series. I have several of these (regrettably not all....yet) and recently took possession of the latest - Out of The Abyss which concerns The Empty House.

This is not a review as I've not yet read it all but I can say that, visually, it maintains the standard of previous efforts and the list of contributors is impressive.

One of the highlights for me is that my research is cited in the contribution of Randall Stock.

Yes, we Sherlockians love books but this Sherlockian also loves a good citation.



Written by Alistair Duncan
Buy my books here

Comments

Popular Posts