SPOILERS Sherlock Special - What if.....?

Warning: Contains some #setlock images

Well the Sherlock special has commenced filming and yes it would appear that Victorian costume is the order of the day.

Victorian Freeman
To me this is wonderful as I've always preferred my Sherlocks Victorian clad but how are they going to handle it?

The three scenarios doing the rounds are:

1) Some kind of dream sequence
2) An event at which Victorian costume has to be worn
3) A genuine Victorian set Sherlock to be held separate from its 21st century colleague


I think (1) is too much of a cliche as is (2) so I'm hoping for (3). I don't think this would do the main series any harm at all. Perhaps for some it might break the spell but I think for most of us it would be no problem at all.

Victorian Cumberbatch
Written by Alistair Duncan
Buy my books here

Comments

  1. Alistair, I'm calling it now: they're doing a Jack the Ripper crossover.

    The idea just crossed my mind when I saw Jonathan Aris in his leather apron and with sleeve protectors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. That path is so well trodden as to be practically a swamp. Let's all hope that doesn't come to pass :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure if I like the idea or not, but I'm pretty sure that's what they're doing. Think of the cellar - Victorian morgue, Aris in the leather apron - Victorian ME, unknown woman in pantaloons - victim? Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts