Too many hurdles

Can someone tell me why, as I get closer to the end of the first draft, that I seem to get more and more things in my way....?

I've not made any headway on the book in the last two days. This is frustrating as I'm half-way through writing up 1926. The bulk of the work is clearly behind me with respect to this first draft.

Running in parallel to this of course is the on-going Undershaw situation which I think will be quite revealing over the next couple of weeks.

Aside from this the Sherlockian world seems to be lacking in anything worthy of comment.



Written by Alistair Duncan
Buy my books here

Comments

  1. Well, I don't really know the answer - but I experienced something similar while working on my 'mini project' related to Sherlock Holmes story characters.

    It feels extremely frustrating!

    All the best to you in the coming days. I hope your productivity levels skyrocket in the next 2 days . :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts