Museum of London exhibition

I had an invitation to a preview viewing of the Sherlock Holmes exhibition at the Museum of London and I didn't go.

What?! I hear you cry. Alas I was not too well and had to send my apologies and it is even more annoying since I learned that Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue and Mark Gatiss were all in attendance along with many of my SHSL colleagues.

I have heard nothing but good about it since which, despite reminding me what I missed out on, is encouraging and I will get along to see it as soon as I can.

On the upside I took possession of a frock coat today. It's not vintage but, in combination with other items, will form part of my wardrobe for the 2015 Annual Dinner (assuming I get in of course). I have also, over the past three days, added 2000 words to my biography of Conan Doyle's Windlesham years.

So it's not all bad.


Written by Alistair Duncan
Buy my books here

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts