Very good news from Georgina Doyle

Yesterday I received an email from Mrs Georgina Doyle. As some readers will be aware, Mrs Doyle has been an enormous help with my latest book and granted me free access to the diaries of Innes Doyle (ACD's brother) and her collection of photographs and other images. Some of these, I believe, will be appearing for the first time in a publication which is an honour for me.

I recently left a copy of my manuscript with her and her email opens thus:

"Dear Alistair. I have finished reading your book and have much enjoyed doing so. There is much that is new and interesting in it...."

I now need to turn my attention to the few points that she raised.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I look forward to reviewing a copy as soon as it is ready.

    JHW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts